Be Inspired Project

I love the month of September and every year I promise myself (with so much optimism) that it is going to be the beginning of the best year of my life. If you haven't already guessed September is my birthday month. Insert a small scream YAY!!! Honestly some years the months have just rolled into each other. Some years have been great and some not so great. BUT I am alive and therefore the possibilities are endless.

As I get older this year I am embracing a different type of celebration where I focus not so much on the 'party' itself but on my growth as a human being, as a woman, as a daughter, as a sister, as a colleague, as a christian, and all the different things I can be identified with. I decided to do a project for 30 days in September. 


The project or challenge is to post a quote/phrase that hopefully will inspire me and you as well to be better. Hopefully to be more conscious and to make intentional decisions. So here we go with the first challenge. As always thank you for reading.



Listening is loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment