Be Aware

On day 4 we are in quest of awareness. The questions require some reflection on our part. As we ask ourselves these difficult questions if we truly pause to answer them candidly I have a feeling we will be motivated to shake things up. I am encouraged to use these questions to push myself to better and greater things. Hopefully to more meaningful relationships, more engaging conversations, more fulfilling careers among other things. To do things that will lead me to become the person I have always thought I was. Usually self reflection reveals things about ourselves that we don't like or are even aware we had become.

I would like to really live fully and to truly be happy. To experience joy. I don't think many people if they were asked would say that they were joyful.

Listening is loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment