Leg Workout - Tone Your Legs, Lose the Cellulite & Trim Down

So yesterday I had a fun incline treadmill workout that I can still feel today. I hope your Wednesday is going great. So for today I have a fun leg workout that I hope you will enjoy in Month 1 of The Body Project -  Getting Fit, Toned & Loving Our Bodies . Workout because you love your body and not because you hate it.

No Gym Required Leg Workout

Click the link for elevated reverse lunges.



As always listen to your body and do what is right for you. Stay safe and healthy.

Push yourself to get the best results. Also track your time to see if you are you are improving and also as a source of affirmation that as we go through the month you are getting fitter and faster and hopefully shredding those pounds.

Eat clean, drink plenty of water and get 6 - 8 hours of sleep.  Follow me on instagram @shiruyoga and each week take a photo and/or weigh in to have a tracker for your progress. You can post photos and tag #eatworkwin, #fitnesschallenge #mybodymygoals.

Listening is loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment