Full Body Workout - Get Your Cardio Fix and Tone Your Body Workout

Hi everyone I hope you all had a great weekend. It's Monday back to work or to whatever it is you are doing this find day. It's a beautiful day out here in Boston so my spirit feels light and lifted.

So for today's workout in Month 1 of The Body Project -  Getting Fit, Toned & Loving Our Bodies I have a nice full body workout lined up for today's lunch break. I can already feel the difference in my body after last week's workout because my clothes fit better than they did the last time I wore them. I missed a post for an upper body workout for last week if interested let me know and I'll post it.

The work out below is aimed at getting a nice cardio workout and also strengthening and toning your whole body.



Here is a link on how to do V Ups

Here is a link on how to do Up & Down Plank.

As always listen to your body and do what is right for you. Stay safe and healthy.


Push yourself to get the best results. Also track your time to see if you are you are improving and also as a source of affirmation that as we go through the month you are getting fitter and faster and hopefully shredding those pounds.

Eat clean, drink plenty of water and get 6 - 8 hours of sleep.  Follow me on instagram @shiruyoga and each week take a photo and/or weigh in to have a tracker for your progress. You can post photos and tag #eatworkwin, #fitnesschallenge #mybodymygoals.

Listening is loving...

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, my problem is i can't do exercises, jogging etc... so I used to follow all diet plans everything from my online Pro Fitness Coach” and also amazing result.Get free coach online ProFitnessCoach4u

    ReplyDelete