Stair Master Workout - Burn Fat Fast!

Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well this fine Thursday. I'd like to switch it up a bit and post about a workout I did today that was awesome. When I say awesome I mean sweaty, heavy breathing and happy hot mess. It's a stair master workout that will leave you feeling great and will also ensure you burn calories long after you finish the workout. HIIT workouts are great like that.

Anyways without further ado try this workout and let me know if you feel the burrrrn!!!. This workout was inspired by Tone It Up but I modified it to suit myself. Always listen to your body and do what is right for you.



Listening is loving....

2 comments:

  1. Mainly due to my some tablets I was not able to reduce weight anyhow while I was trying so long but finally a “Pro Fitness Coach” who helps me free. Get free coach online ProFitnessCoach4u


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?
    burn fat

    ReplyDelete